Are you a self-directed learner who likes to work at your own pace? Do you need to break up your training experience in more than one sitting? Would you rather pursue professional development from the comfort of your desk?
Available 24/7—online courses from Training & Organizational Development are built with the training needs of busy professionals in mind. Access myTraining to locate online courses available for myUFL, Pro3, Sponsored Research, Gator Business Administrator (GBAS) and compliance-related topics, and more!
The myTraining System requires the following web browsers:
- Internet Explorer, Chome, Firefox (Windows)
- Safari (Mac)
Registration for on-demand online courses through the myTraining system is easy!
- Login to hr.ufl.edu using your GatorLink username and password.
- From the myTraining Dashboard, search for desired training courses by using the Search button (the magnifying glass icon). If you would like to browse all available courses, please use the Library icon on the top navigation panel.
- After clicking Search, enter the course name, course code, or a keyword into the search box (Examples: UF_PRO303, Color of Money, finance).
- Locate the course you’d like to register for and click the down arrow next to the Select.
- Then, click the Start button to begin your online course.
Please contact Training and Organization Development at 352-392-4626 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.