RAFT Certificate available to all UF Research Administrators
The Office of Research is pleased to announce the availability of the RAFT (Research Administration and Financials Training) certificate of completion. The certificate is awarded to employees of UF/UF Health who complete the courses shown below either through a cohort or individually. *
Classes may be offered as instructor-led or online. To view RAFT training courses open for registration, please visit the Sponsored Programs Course Catalog. Currently RAFT certificate instructor-led courses are being converted to online so that attendance is more convenient for all the research support community, including those that are physically off-campus.
- RSH100 – Sponsored Projects Overview
- RSH201 – Finding Funding & Limited Opportunities
- RSH202 – Solicitation Review and Proposal Development
- RSH204 – Non-Fiscal Compliance for Research Administrators
- RSH207 – Effort Commitments, Management, and Reporting
- RSH208 – Post Award Management and Monitoring Best Practices
- RSH260 – Cost Principles
- RSH203: Budget Development
- RSH215: Reporting
*All course completions attained prior to this announcement will be honored toward the RAFT certificate.