Clinical RAFT Forum, Nov. 5
Monday, Nov. 5, 2018
1:55 p.m. EST
No RSVP is needed. Any questions for presenter(s) from online audience can be sent to email@example.com.
The topics covered will include:
- What is health-related human subjects research? What’s the difference between clinical research and human subjects research?
- Which central research administration office supports which activity?
- Workflows for clinical trials – the answer lies in how will get you paid and by whom
- Federal (UFIRST first)
- Industry-sponsored (OCR Intake first)
- UFIRST decision trees
- Proposal > Agreement > Award
- Agreement > Award
- OCR Intake tool
- FORMS-E package and NIH submissions