- Asset Management
- Budget & Commitment Control
- Budget Checking
- Distance Learning
- Human Subject Payments
- Hyperion Budgeting
- Journal Entry
- Managerial Budgets
- myUF Payment Solutions
- Paying Vendors (for DSOs)
- Requesting UF Budgets for Support Units
- Travel and Expense
- Careers at UF
- Commitment Accounting
- Effort Reporting
- Faculty Search Committee
- Foreign Nationals
- Graduate Information Management System (GIMS)
- Hiring and Additional Pay
- Job and Position Actions
- myTraining Partner Program
- ONE.UF Time Approval
- Online Promotion & Tenure
- Person of Interest
- Time and Labor
- Academic Advising
- College and Department Scholarships
- Course Catalog
- Course Fees
- Course & Room Scheduling
- Course Transfer Evaluation (Undergraduate)
- Degree Certification
- Graduate Committees and Milestones
- Service Indicators
- Student Financials
- Student Groups
- Student Program/Plan
- Student Services Center
- Undergraduate Catalog
Enterprise Reporting is available in myUFL and provides easy access to the University of Florida financial, human resources, student, and other management data.
You may notice the navigation in myUFL is different than what is shown in these training resources. Rest assured, these changes are primarily look and feel differences. All policies and procedures discussed in these materials are accurate and up to date. Training materials will be updated to reflect the new look and menu of myUFL.
Viewing Training Completions in Enterprise Reporting PDF
To register for online courses in myTraining, navigate to mytraining.hr.ufl.edu. From the myTraining Dashboard, you can search for courses using the Activity Search field in the upper left hand corner. Just type the course name, course ID or a keyword and then click Search.
After you’ve registered for training, your current enrollments display in the Training list found on the Dashboard page. To begin an online course, click the green Start button.
You can also access myTraining from myUFL using the following navigation:
Main Menu > My Self Service > Training and Development > myTraining
PST910 Reporting: Basics
In this hands-on session, we explore the basic concepts associated with Enterprise Reporting and review the available reporting content. Designed for the end user on campus who needs to generate basic reports for his or her financial or HR-related transactions, this session will cover:
- Folder structures and how to find what you need
- The financial and HR-related content available
- How to find delivered reports and download the information
Enterprise Reporting is available to all faculty and staff.
- Access to reports with financial information is granted with the UF_FI_UNIVERSAL_INQUIRY role.
- Human Resources reporting access is tied to your HR-related security roles.
- To request security roles, contact your Departmental Security Administrator.
Lists and descriptions of all UF security roles may be found on the Identity & Access Management website.
- Reporting Basics Classroom Handout
- Warehouse updates are noted on the Alert Notices Page.
- Reporting Services Website
- Check out the Reporting Services Brochure