- Asset Management
- Budget & Commitment Control
- Budget Checking
- Distance Learning
- Human Subject Payments
- Hyperion Budgeting
- Journal Entry
- Managerial Budgets
- myUF Marketplace
- Paying Suppliers (for DSOs)
- Requesting UF Budgets for Support Units
- Travel and Expense
- Academic Advising
- College and Department Scholarships
- Course Catalog (Campus Solutions)
- Course Fees
- Course & Room Scheduling
- Course Transfer Evaluation (Undergraduate)
- Degree Certification
- Graduate School
- Non-Degree Approval
- Service Indicators
- Student Financials
- Student Groups
- Student Program/Plan
- Student Services Center
- Undergraduate Catalog Publication
Enterprise Reporting is available in myUFL and provides easy access to the University of Florida financial, human resources, student, and other management data.
You may notice the navigation in myUFL is different than what is shown in these training resources. Rest assured, these changes are primarily look and feel differences. All policies and procedures discussed in these materials are accurate and up to date. Training materials will be updated to reflect the new look and menu of myUFL.
Create a Folder PDF
Create a Portal Tab PDF
Create a Shortcut (URL) PDF
Create a View, Set the Prompts and Schedule an Email PDF
Search for a Report PDF
Set the Prompts PDF
Enterprise Reporting is available to all faculty and staff.
- Access to reports with financial information is granted with the UF_FI_UNIVERSAL_INQUIRY role.
- Human Resources reporting access is tied to your HR-related security roles.
- To request security roles, contact your Departmental Security Administrator.
Lists and descriptions of all UF security roles may be found on the Identity & Access Management website.
- Reporting Basics Classroom Handout
- Warehouse updates are noted on the Alert Notices Page.
- Reporting Services Website
- Check out the Reporting Services Brochure