- Asset Management
- Budget & Commitment Control
- Budget Checking
- Distance Learning
- Human Subject Payments
- Hyperion Budgeting
- Journal Entry
- Managerial Budgets
- myUF Payment Solutions
- Paying Vendors (for DSOs)
- Requesting UF Budgets for Support Units
- Travel and Expense
- Careers at UF
- Commitment Accounting
- Effort Reporting
- Faculty Search Committee
- Foreign Nationals
- Graduate Information Management System (GIMS)
- Hiring and Additional Pay
- Job and Position Actions
- myTraining Partner Program
- ONE.UF Time Approval
- Online Promotion & Tenure
- Person of Interest
- Time and Labor
- Academic Advising
- College and Department Scholarships
- Course Catalog
- Course Fees
- Course & Room Scheduling
- Course Transfer Evaluation (Undergraduate)
- Degree Certification
- Graduate Committees and Milestones
- Service Indicators
- Student Financials
- Student Groups
- Student Program/Plan
- Student Services Center
- Undergraduate Catalog
This toolkit is designed for employees who make cash/check, credit card, EFT/ACH/wire or Cash Expense Refund deposits within myUFL. This site will help you learn important information about Treasury Management, editing and correcting deposits, deleting deposits, record retention and other necessary information.
You may notice the navigation in myUFL is different than what is shown in these training resources. Rest assured, these changes are primarily look and feel differences. All policies and procedures discussed in these materials are accurate and up to date. Training materials will be updated to reflect the new look and menu of myUFL.
Creating a Speedtype PDF
To register for online courses in myTraining, navigate to mytraining.hr.ufl.edu. From the myTraining Dashboard, you can search for courses using the Activity Search field in the upper left hand corner. Just type the course name, course ID or a keyword and then click Search.
After you’ve registered for training, your current enrollments display in the Training list found on the Dashboard page. To begin an online course, click the green Start button.
You can also access myTraining from myUFL using the following navigation:
Main Menu > My Self Service > Training and Development > myTraining
Use the web simulations and/or instruction guides listed above to learn the fundamental tasks available in Commitment Control.
To learn more about these topics, attend the PST021 Making Deposits in myUFLTraining Course.
Attend this certification workshop to learn about UF’s process for making deposits and fulfilling Treasury Management’s mission of ensuring liquid assets are on hand when needed, invested well and accounted for accurately . In this hands-on session, you’ll learn about making deposits as well as:
- The mission and responsibilities of Treasury Management
- How money is received and flows through UF
- Proper handling and security procedures
- Processing expense refunds
- Correcting and deleting deposits
Lists and descriptions of all UF security roles may be found on the Identity & Access Management website.
- Security role UF_FI_UNIVERSAL_INQUIRY allows you to view financial information.
- Security role UF_AR_CASHIER allows you to create deposits, modify and review accounting entries, create payment deposits and run AR reports.
- Security role UF_AR_COLLECTOR allows you to run AR reports
- Security role UF_SY_BUSUNIT_UFLOR is a core and end user role granting access to business units defined in PeopleSoft the University of Florida (UFLOR).
- You must request each role independently from your DSA. For those requesting the UF_AR_CASHIER role, the following courses are required: PST021 Making Deposits in myUFL, PST956 Online Journal Entry 9.1, and TRM200 Explaining Cash/Check Control. These same courses are highly recommended for those requesting the UF_FI_UNIVERSAL_INQUIRY role.
- Cash Handling Tutorial
- Cash Expense Refund Tutorial
- Finance and Accounting Directives and Procedures
For Technical Issues, contact the UF Help Desk: