- Undergraduate Minors
- Undergraduate Catalog Publication
- Student Services Center
- Student Program/Plan
- Student Groups
- Student Financials
- SIDA (Student Initiated Drop/Add)
- Service Indicators
- Non-Degree Approval
- Graduate School
- Degree Certification
- Course Transfer Evaluation (Undergraduate)
- Course & Room Scheduling
- Course Fees
- Course Catalog (Campus Solutions)
- College and Department Scholarships
- Academic Advising
- UF Budget Planner
- Travel and Expense
- Research Participant Payments
- Paying Suppliers (for DSOs)
- myUF Marketplace
- Managerial Budgets
- Journal Entry
- Distance Learning
- Budget Checking
- Budget & Commitment Control
- Asset Management
This toolkit is designed for employees who prepare cash/check deposits for the bank and enter cash/check, credit card, EFT/ACH/wire or Expense Refund deposits within myUFL, record retention and other necessary information.
Banking & Merchant Services
Preparing Cash/Check Deposits for the Bank
Note: Features and set-up requirements for each of the deposit methods are found on the Deposit Options page.
Drop Box PDF
Mobile App PDF
ATM Deposit PDF
Desktop Scanning PDF
Bank Drop-off PDF
Armored Courier PDF
Entering and Modifying Deposits in myUFL
Making a Deposit in myUFL for Cash and Checks PDF
Depositing Using Multiple Sequences PDF
Creating a Speedtype PDF
Preparing a Deposit Transmittal Form PDF
Check Retention and Disposal
Retention and Disposal of Scanned Checks PDF
Mobile and Desktop Scanning Deposit Check Retention Log PDF
Other Resources and Tools
Download Wells Fargo CEO Mobile App PDF
Install Desktop Check Scanner for a PC PDF
Install Desktop Check Scanner for a Mac PDF
To register for online courses in myTraining, navigate to mytraining.hr.ufl.edu. From the myTraining Dashboard, search for desired courses by using Search field in the upper right hand corner. Just type the course name, course ID or a keyword and then click Search.
After you’ve registered for training, your current enrollments display in the Training list found on the Dashboard page. To begin an online course, click the green Start button.
You can also access myTraining from myUFL using the following navigation:
Main Menu > My Self Service > Training and Development > myTraining
PST021 Making Deposits in myUFL
This course is designed for employees who make cash/check, credit card, EFT/ACH/wire or Expense Refund deposits within myUFL. This course additionally covers important information about Banking & Merchant Services (BMS), the six deposit methods, editing and correcting deposits, record retention and other necessary information.
This course is required for those completing Deposits using the following roles:
Lists and descriptions of all UF security roles may be found on the Identity & Access Management website.
- Security role UF_FI_UNIVERSAL_INQUIRY allows you to view financial information.
- Security role UF_AR_CASHIER allows you to create deposits, modify and review accounting entries, create payment deposits and run AR reports.
- Security role UF_AR_COLLECTOR allows you to run AR reports
- Security role UF_SY_BUSUNIT_UFLOR is a core and end user role granting access to business units defined in PeopleSoft the University of Florida (UFLOR).
- You must request each role independently from your DSA. For those requesting the UF_AR_CASHIER role, the following courses are required: PST021 Making Deposits in myUFL, PST956 Journal Entry in myUFL, and TRM200 Explaining UF Cash/Check Controls. These same courses are highly recommended for those requesting the UF_FI_UNIVERSAL_INQUIRY role.
Banking & Merchant Services
For Technical Issues, contact the UF Help Desk: