- Undergraduate Minors
- Undergraduate Catalog Publication
- Student Services Center
- Student Program/Plan
- Student Groups
- Student Financials
- SIDA (Student Initiated Drop/Add)
- Service Indicators
- Non-Degree Approval
- Graduate School
- Degree Certification
- Course Transfer Evaluation (Undergraduate)
- Course & Room Scheduling
- Course Fees
- Course Catalog (Campus Solutions)
- College and Department Scholarships
- Academic Advising
- UF Budget Planner
- Travel and Expense
- Research Participant Payments
- Paying Suppliers (for DSOs)
- myUF Marketplace
- Managerial Budgets
- Journal Entry
- Distance Learning
- Budget Checking
- Budget & Commitment Control
- Asset Management
What are Managerial Budgets?
- The ability to analyze non-control budgets against the associated expenditures and commitments
- Drill through to the underlying transactional details
- Compare Budget Ledger to GL and KK
- Use Enterprise Reporting PowerPlay tools to answer questions…
- What did my [college/department/unit] spend on [travel]?
- Who did I pay in my [college/department/unit]?
- How much does my [college/department/unit] have left?
- What is encumbered for my [college/department/unit]?
- What are the payroll projections for my [college/department/unit]?
- How did I do compared with last year? Quarter?
You may notice the navigation in myUFL is different than what is shown in these training resources. Rest assured, these changes are primarily look and feel differences. All policies and procedures discussed in these materials are accurate and up to date. Training materials will be updated to reflect the new look and menu of myUFL.
Entering Managerial Budgets
Entering Managerial Budgets in myUFL PDF
Entering Managerial Budgets Using the Excel Import PDF
Searching for a Journal Entry PDF
Financial Information Tools (Enterprise Reporting)
PowerPlay Toolbar PDF
Save a PowerPlay View in your My Folders PDF
Understanding the Dimension Viewer PDF
Lists and descriptions of all UF security roles may be found on the Identity & Access Management website.
- Forces Ledger Group to BUDGETS
- Prevents users from entering journals to ACTUALS
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
System status information and warehouse updates are noted on the Alert Notices Page.
Please contact the UF Help Desk (392-HELP) for assistance. When contacting the Help Desk by about Managerial Budgets, please include your UFID or GatorLink username, browser and operating system information, any error messages you received and detailed information about what you experienced, or what you expected to experience. The more detail you provide, the better the UF Help Desk can assist you.