- Asset Management
- Budget & Commitment Control
- Budget Checking
- Distance Learning
- Human Subject Payments
- Hyperion Budgeting
- Journal Entry
- Managerial Budgets
- myUF Marketplace
- Paying Suppliers (for DSOs)
- Requesting UF Budgets for Support Units
- Travel and Expense
- Academic Advising
- College and Department Scholarships
- Course Catalog (Campus Solutions)
- Course Fees
- Course & Room Scheduling
- Course Transfer Evaluation (Undergraduate)
- Degree Certification
- Graduate School
- Non-Degree Approval
- Service Indicators
- Student Financials
- Student Groups
- Student Program/Plan
- Student Services Center
- Undergraduate Catalog Publication
The myUF Marketplace provides a user-friendly, streamlined way for departments to purchase and pay for goods and services. The Marketplace is a combination of myUF Market and myUF Payment Solutions. The adoption of the Marketplace represents UF’s ongoing commitment to initiatives that strategically reduce costs without sacrificing quality.
Setting up Your User Profile PDF
Creating an Invoice from a Purchase Order PDF
Creating a Non-Purchase Order Invoice PDF
Adding a Non-PO Line PDF
Adding Asset Information to an Invoice PDF
Viewing Draft Invoices PDF
Creating a Credit Memo PDF
Using Chartfield String Favorites PDF
Closing a Purchase Order and Releasing Encumbrances PDF
Creating a Recurring Invoice PDF
Match Exceptions PDF
Completing Change Orders with the Change Request Tab PDF
Approving Change Orders for Financial Approvers in myUF Market PDF
Working an Invoice for Department Level 1 Approvers PDF
To register for online courses in myTraining, navigate to mytraining.hr.ufl.edu. From the myTraining Dashboard, you can search for courses using the Activity Search field in the upper left hand corner. Just type the course name, course ID or a keyword and then click Search.
After you’ve registered for training, your current enrollments display in the Training list found on the Dashboard page. To begin an online course, click the blue Start button.
You can also access myTraining from myUFL using the following navigation:
Main Menu > My Self Service > Training and Development > myTraining
PST083 myUF Marketplace
Register in myTraining
This online course provides information about the myUF Marketplace system. The myUF Marketplace will provide a user-friendly, streamlined way for departments to purchase and pay for goods and services. The Marketplace is a combination of myUF Market and myUF Payment Solutions. The adoption of the Marketplace represents UF’s ongoing commitment to initiatives that strategically reduce costs without sacrificing quality.
Security roles associated with PST083: UF_N_MKT_FINANCIAL_APPROVER & UF_N_MKT_REQUESTOR.
ADV006 Fund Administrator Training
Register in myTraining
Essential online training outlining the policies and procedures for Fund Administrators across the University of Florida.
Security roles associated with ADV006: UF_N_MKT_FINANCIAL_APPROVER & UF_N_MKT_REQUESTOR.
UF_N_UFF_FAS is NOT required for approving invoices in myUF Marketplace.
Lists and descriptions of all UF security roles may be found on the Identity & Access Management website.
- Required role(s) for all users
- UF_SY_BUSUNIT_UFLOR: This is a core and end user role granting access to business units defined in PeopleSoft for the University of Florida (UFLOR)
- Which myUF Marketplace role do I need?
- Procurement role information: https://procurement.ufl.edu/uf-departments/myuf-market/3864-2/
- Invoice role information: https://www.fa.ufl.edu/directives/department-approvers/ (Currently only one role can be granted)
- Shopper – Shop for items and send cart orders to Requestors
UF_N_MKT_SHOPPER (Default role given to all permanent faculty and staff)
UF_N_MKT_Shopper_Req (non-permanent staff and faculty)
- Requestor – Shop for items and place Cart orders. Approve department invoices
- Financial Approver – Approve requisitions and second level of approval for department invoices
myUF Marketplace Help Desk
Phone: (352) 392-1335