myUF Payment Solutions
- Asset Management
- Budget & Commitment Control
- Budget Checking
- Distance Learning
- Human Subject Payments
- Hyperion Budgeting
- Journal Entry
- Managerial Budgets
- myUF Payment Solutions
- Paying Vendors (for DSOs)
- Requesting UF Budgets for Support Units
- Travel and Expense
- Careers at UF
- Commitment Accounting
- Effort Reporting
- Faculty Search Committee
- Foreign Nationals
- Graduate Information Management System (GIMS)
- Hiring and Additional Pay
- Job and Position Actions
- myTraining Partner Program
- ONE.UF Time Approval
- Online Promotion & Tenure
- Person of Interest
- Time and Labor
- Academic Advising
- College and Department Scholarships
- Course Catalog
- Course Fees
- Course & Room Scheduling
- Course Transfer Evaluation (Undergraduate)
- Degree Certification
- Graduate Committees and Milestones
- Service Indicators
- Student Financials
- Student Groups
- Student Program/Plan
- Student Services Center
- Undergraduate Catalog
In an effort to streamline, digitize and automate the processing of invoices and vouchering, the Office of the CFO and UF Disbursements have introduced a new Accounts Payable solution—myUF Payment Solutions.
The system went live on March 1, 2014. myUF Payment Solutions provides a new supplier portal in myUFL that enables electronic vouchers to flow directly from vendors to UF Disbursements, eliminating extra steps and reducing paper in the process.
To register for online courses in myTraining, navigate to mytraining.hr.ufl.edu. From the myTraining Dashboard, you can search for courses using the Activity Search field in the upper left hand corner. Just type the course name, course ID or a keyword and then click Search.
After you’ve registered for training, your current enrollments display in the Training list found on the Dashboard page. To begin an online course, click the green Start button.
You can also access myTraining from myUFL using the following navigation:
Main Menu > My Self Service > Training and Development > myTraining
- PST967 myUF Payments for Reviewers
This interactive session reviews the topics and skills necessary to review invoices in the myUF Payment Solutions system. This course is required for employees requesting the UF_AP_Reviewer role, which enables users to find existing vouchers, annotate invoice images, route invoices to users, add supporting docs to invoices and vouchers, and view vendors.
- PST970 myUF Payments for Approvers
This interactive session reviews the topics and skills necessary to approve invoices in the myUF Payment Solutions system. This course (along with PST956 Online Journal Entry) is required foremployees requesting the UF_AP_Approver security role, which enables users to find existing vouchers, annotate invoice images, route invoices to users, view vendors, add GL allocations to invoices, approve invoices for payments, enter check requests for unencumbered payments, amend ChartFields and budget check vouchers, add supporting docs to invoices and vouchers, create expense journals, and submit vouchers for payment.
Lists and descriptions of all UF security roles may be found on the Identity & Access Management website.
- UF_AP_Reviewer: For performing reviewer functions in myUF Payment Solutions
- UF_AP_Approver: For performing approver functions in myUF Payment Solutions
- NOTE: This security role also grants access needed to create expense general ledger journal entries. Therefore completion of PST956 Online Journal Entry is also required for this role.
- UF_SY_BUSUNIT_UFLOR: This is a core and end user role granting access to business units defined in PeopleSoft for the University of Florida (UFLOR)
University Disbursement Services Email:
Phone: (352) 392-1241