- Undergraduate Minors
- Undergraduate Catalog Publication
- Student Services Center
- Student Program/Plan
- Student Groups
- Student Financials
- SIDA (Student Initiated Drop/Add)
- Service Indicators
- Non-Degree Approval
- Graduate School
- Degree Certification
- Course Transfer Evaluation (Undergraduate)
- Course & Room Scheduling
- Course Fees
- Course Catalog (Campus Solutions)
- College and Department Scholarships
- Academic Advising
- UF Budget Planner
- Travel and Expense
- Research Participant Payments
- Paying Suppliers (for DSOs)
- myUF Marketplace
- Managerial Budgets
- Journal Entry
- Distance Learning
- Budget Checking
- Budget & Commitment Control
- Asset Management
The reconciliation of payment and receipt transactions to the myUFL accounting system is one of many internal controls in place to verify the accuracy of transactions posted, identify errors, and process corrections. This toolkit organizes resources related to reconciling payment and receipt transactions.
You may notice the navigation in myUFL is different than what is shown in these training resources. Rest assured, these changes are primarily look and feel differences. All policies and procedures discussed in these materials are accurate and up to date. Training materials will be updated to reflect the new look and menu of myUFL.
My Reports: Features, Functions and Searches PDF
My Reports Video Video
To register for online courses in myTraining, navigate to mytraining.hr.ufl.edu. From the myTraining Dashboard, you can search for courses using the Activity Search field in the upper left hand corner. Just type the course name, course ID or a keyword and then click Search.
After you’ve registered for training, your current enrollments display in the Training list found on the Dashboard page. To begin an online course, click the green Start button.
You can also access myTraining from myUFL using the following navigation:
Main Menu > My Self Service > Training and Development > myTraining
- PST130 Reconciliation
In this class we introduce reports, tools, directives and recommendations for management of financial activities.
Lists and descriptions of all UF security roles may be found on the Identity & Access Management website.
Please review the Report Catalog for the necessary security roles.
- UFACC Listserv
- Guide to Reconciliation
- Internal Control Checklist
- Sample Monthly Financial Reconciliation Certification
- Tier 1 Checklist for Monthly Reconciliation
- Tier 2 Checklist for Reconciliation Review
- Quick Guide to Obtaining the Monthly Reports for Tier 3
- Quick Guide to Spot-Checking the Transaction Detail for Tier 3
- Quick Guide to Spot-Checking Payroll for Tier 3
- Checklist – Payroll Detail Spot-Check for Tier 3
- Checklist – Transaction Detail Spot-Check for Tier 3