UF Budget Planner
- Academic Advising
- College and Department Scholarships
- Course Catalog (Campus Solutions)
- Course Fees
- Course & Room Scheduling
- Course Transfer Evaluation (Undergraduate)
- Degree Certification
- Graduate School
- Non-Degree Approval
- Service Indicators
- SIDA (Student Initiated Drop/Add)
- Student Financials
- Student Groups
- Student Program/Plan
- Student Services Center
- Undergraduate Catalog Publication
- Undergraduate Minors
This toolkit provides the needed resources for completing the all funds budget within the UF Budget Planner.
All Funds Budget
All Funds Budget Reports PDF
All Funds Budget Submission Process PDF
Compensation Sheet PDF
Filtering Data & Display Options PDF
Importing & Exporting Data PDF
Non-Compensation Sheet PDF
Pooled Compensation Sheet PDF
Revenue Sheet PDF
Support Unit Budget Request
Support Unit Budget Request Process PDF
The following security roles are required for All Funds Budget processes in UF Budget Planner:
- Administrative role, those who are system administrators for UF Budget Planner.
- University Budget Office role, those who work at the University Budget Office responsible for handling budgeting in UF Budget Planner for all of UF.
- College Level Budget Officer role, those who work at the college level or SVP/VP level responsible for handling budgeting in UF Budget Planner for their college/SVP/VP.
- Department Level Budget Officer role, those who work at the departmental or unit level within a college responsible for handling budgeting in UF Budget Planner for their department/unit.
- Read Only role, those who have read only access to the sheets, reports and dashboard.
UF Budget Office: 392-2402
For Technical Issues, contact the UF Help Desk: