UF Budget Planner
- Undergraduate Minors
- Undergraduate Catalog Publication
- Student Services Center
- Student Program/Plan
- Student Groups
- Student Financials
- SIDA (Student Initiated Drop/Add)
- Service Indicators
- Non-Degree Approval
- Graduate School
- Degree Certification
- Course Transfer Evaluation (Undergraduate)
- Course & Room Scheduling
- Course Fees
- Course Catalog (Campus Solutions)
- College and Department Scholarships
- Academic Advising
- UF Budget Planner
- Travel and Expense
- Research Participant Payments
- Paying Suppliers (for DSOs)
- myUF Marketplace
- Managerial Budgets
- Journal Entry
- Distance Learning
- Budget Checking
- Budget & Commitment Control
- Asset Management
This toolkit provides the needed resources for completing the all funds budget within the UF Budget Planner.
All Funds Budget
All Funds Budget Reports PDF
All Funds Budget Submission Process PDF
Compensation Sheet PDF
Filtering Data & Display Options PDF
Importing & Exporting Data PDF
Non-Compensation Sheet PDF
Pooled Compensation Sheet PDF
Revenue Sheet PDF
Operational Budget Request
Operational Budget Request Process PDF
The following security roles are required for All Funds Budget processes in UF Budget Planner:
- Administrative role, those who are system administrators for UF Budget Planner.
- University Budget Office role, those who work at the University Budget Office responsible for handling budgeting in UF Budget Planner for all of UF.
- College Level Budget Officer role, those who work at the college level or SVP/VP level responsible for handling budgeting in UF Budget Planner for their college/SVP/VP.
- Department Level Budget Officer role, those who work at the departmental or unit level within a college responsible for handling budgeting in UF Budget Planner for their department/unit.
- Read Only role, those who have read only access to the sheets, reports and dashboard.
UF Budget Office: 392-2402
For Technical Issues, contact the UF Help Desk: