- Undergraduate Minors
- Undergraduate Catalog Publication
- Student Services Center
- Student Program/Plan
- Student Groups
- Student Financials
- SIDA (Student Initiated Drop/Add)
- Service Indicators
- Non-Degree Approval
- Graduate School
- Degree Certification
- Course Transfer Evaluation (Undergraduate)
- Course & Room Scheduling
- Course Fees
- Course Catalog (Campus Solutions)
- College and Department Scholarships
- Academic Advising
- UF Budget Planner
- Travel and Expense
- Research Participant Payments
- Paying Suppliers (for DSOs)
- myUF Marketplace
- Managerial Budgets
- Journal Entry
- Distance Learning
- Budget Checking
- Budget & Commitment Control
- Asset Management
myTraining is the integrated training management system for faculty and staff shared between UF and UF Health Shands.
Along with managing the training records of employees of both organizations, the “one-stop” portal will enable faculty and staff to view training schedules, register for professional and required classes, and complete online training.
While myTraining will be intuitive and user-friendly, the online tutorial and instructions guides are provided to help users navigate the system.
Reporting in myTraining PDF
Using the Manager Dashboard PDF
Requesting Access to myTraining PDF
Viewing Training Completions in Enterprise Analytics Reporting PDF
Instructor Standard Role in myTraining PDF
How to Change Your Default Browser PDF
Users can only receive one security role in myTraining. Visit the Identity & Access Management website for details on each myTraining security role.
IMPORTANT: There are two steps to obtaining a role the department security administrator (DSA) must complete.
- When requesting a security role for myTraining, enter “UF” for the Authority Area.
- Ensure the user’s HRMS Department Security is up-to-date authorizing which departments the user can view within myTraining.